The Puerto Vallarta International Convention Center
Built in 2009 by the State of Jalisco, it can accommodate meetings from 15 to 5,000 people in multiple options for groups and exhibitions. This multifunction state of the art facility features flexible sized conference rooms and Exhibit halls with wireless capabilities, full F&B services equipped business/press center and parking for 50 buses and over 700 vehicles.
It is the only Convention Center in the world adjacent to a Natural Protected Ecological Area, with resources from the rental of the venue supporting this , making us a Green and Socially responsible venue.
Many planners inquire as to the "Green" status of Puerto Vallarta, and will find that many hotels, businesses and even the golf courses are on recycling systems for water, waste or paper and plastic products. The Convention Center is no exception
. For more information, request a Fact Sheet on our destination or enter our for an RFP form and for a list of hotels, restaurants and other service providers who cater to groups.
• Situated on 42 Acres
• Total built area of 161,500 ft²
• 63,277 ft² of meeting space built with international standards for meetings from 15 to 5000 people
• 247,578 ft² of outdoor plaza space
• Business Center
• Kitchen capacity to provide food and beverage for up to 1,500 people simultaneously
• Translation booths
• Press room
• Medical service
• Parking for 645 cars (188,368 ft²) and 50 buses (91,493 ft²)
• Facilities ADA compliant
• Fully air conditioned
• Compressed air
• 62 floor utility hook ups
• Voice and data structured network
• Air walls
• Acoustic soffit
• Closed-circuit TV
• Electric emergency plant
• Automated fire protection system
• PA system
• Green practices: use of natural
Puerto Vallarta International Convention Center
The International Convention Center of Puerto Vallarta has a building of 15.000 m2 of construction on an estate of 17 hectares.
Address: Paseo de las Flores N. 505 Col. Villa las Flores