For the second year in a row, the International Day of the Raicilla will be celebrated in the Pueblo Mágico of Mascota, Jalisco.
Organized by the Consejo Mexicano Promotor de la Raicilla AC, the festival includes the participation of more than 50 regional producers and a variety of special events celebrating the rich tradition and culture surrounding Raicilla, an agave-distilled alcoholic beverage produced in Puerto Vallarta and the surrounding areas.
The Second Annual Raicilla Day Festival 2023 activities include:
· A group of experts will conduct a blind tasting and select the best producers to receive the "Galardón Raicilla" Award.
· An exhibition and tasting of more than 30 different brands of Raicilla.
· Guided Raicilla sampling (100 MXN per person).
· Raicilla-based mixology contest.
· Free night tours with pyrotechnics and live Banda music.
· Yoliztli Folklore Ballet (GDL) and Mariachi Nuevo Jalisco (Ameca) performances.
On Friday, November 24th and Saturday, November 25th, the festival also includes agaves tours, Mexican cuisine, games and competitions for the whole family.
For more information and to purchase tickets, call (388) 11-35-100 and visit the page of the Consejo Mexicano Promotor de la Raicilla AC on Facebook.