March 09, 2023
Spring Break is the perfect time to get away from the stress of everyday life and have some fun in the sun. And there's no better place to go to do just that than Puerto Vallarta!
Puerto Vallarta is a top destination for spring breakers from all over the world with its stunning beaches, rich cultural heritage and vibrant nightlife. Here are some of the most popular activities and things to do in Puerto Vallarta during spring break.
Looking for an adrenaline-pumping spring break adventure? Look no further than Puerto Vallarta! The city offers a variety of outdoor and extreme activities that will get your heart racing and leave you making unforgettable memories.
For outdoor adventures, try scuba diving, stand-up paddleboarding, or kayaking on Puerto Vallarta's beautiful beaches. Or take a hike or ATV tour through the lush jungle surrounding the city. Soar through the treetops on a canopy zipline tour with breathtaking views of the Sierra Madre Mountains.
Try rappelling down majestic waterfalls, flyboarding over the Pacific Ocean or skydiving for more extreme adventures. Free fall from the sky or jump from a platform high above the ground for a bird's eye view of Puerto Vallarta.
For those of you who prefer to explore the underwater world, scuba diving is one of the must-do activities in Puerto Vallarta. Dive with the colorful sea life and explore the beautiful coral reefs in the clear waters of the Banderas Bay.
With a variety of bars and nightclubs to choose from, Puerto Vallarta is known for its vibrant nightlife. Whether you're looking for a laid-back beach bar or an energetic nightclub, the World's Friendliest City has something for everyone. Here are a few of our favorite spots to check out:
· La Vaquita: Known for its lively atmosphere and music, La Vaquita is a popular nightclub. It's a popular place to dance and have a drink.
· Mandala: Known for its upscale atmosphere and bottle service, this two-story nightclub is located in the heart of the Malecon in downtown Puerto Vallarta. A popular spot for a night out with friends among the younger crowd.
· The Roxy: This bar is known for its casual atmosphere and live music on weekends. Local bands play classic rock'n'roll and pop covers. It's a great place for a night out with friends.
· Industry Nightclub PV: This is the largest gay club in the Romantic Zone of Puerto Vallarta and is home to some of the most enticing circuit parties in town. With great sound, laser lights and air conditioning, this is a truly world-class dance club.
· El Barracuda/Bar Solar: Famous for its fresh ceviches, aguachiles and mercado-style tacos, this is a laid-back beach club. There are live DJs on Thursdays and Sundays at sunset, and live music every Friday and Saturday night.
Wherever you go, remember to drink responsibly. Have a designated driver or a plan for getting back to your accommodations.
One of the main reasons people come to Puerto Vallarta during spring break is for its beaches. Puerto Vallarta is blessed with some of the most beautiful beaches in Mexico, each having its own unique atmosphere. Here are some of the top Puerto Vallarta beaches that you should visit during your spring break trip:
· Los Muertos: Popular with locals and tourists alike, this beach is located in the heart of Puerto Vallarta. It's known for its lively atmosphere. There are plenty of beach bars and restaurants to choose from.
· Mismaloya: Perfect for those looking for a quieter, more relaxed experience, this secluded beach is located just south of Puerto Vallarta. It offers stunning ocean views and is surrounded by lush jungle.
· Las Gemelas: Known for its crystal clear waters and white sand, this beach is located just minutes south of Puerto Vallarta. It's a great place for swimming, snorkeling and sunbathing.
· Conchas Chinas: Known for its beautiful rock formations and clear blue water, this beach is located just south of Puerto Vallarta. It's a great place for swimming and snorkeling.
· Playa Camarones: One of the most popular beaches for visitors and locals alike. This is a very popular spot, especially on weekends, when Puerto Vallarta families come out to enjoy a day at the beach.
Be sure to bring sunscreen, a towel and plenty of water no matter which beach you choose. And don't forget to try some of the local beach food. Try fresh ceviche or grilled shrimp!
No trip to Puerto Vallarta is complete without a taste of the local cuisine. Mexican food is known for its bold flavors and fresh ingredients. Puerto Vallarta is no exception. Here are some of the dishes you need to try while traveling in Puerto Vallarta this spring break:
· Ceviche: This is raw seafood (usually shrimp or fish) marinated in lime juice and mixed with onion, tomato, cilantro, and sometimes avocado. It's a refreshing and light option for beach days.
· Fish tacos: Fish tacos are a staple of Mexican cuisine, and Puerto Vallarta is no exception to this rule. A delicious and healthy option to enjoy while soaking up the sun on the beach, fish tacos are made with grilled or fried fish, shredded cabbage, fresh cilantro and a squeeze of lime.
· Seafood tostadas: Another Puerto Vallarta favorite not to be missed. Crispy fried tortillas are topped with sliced avocado, chopped tomatoes and a zesty dressing, along with a medley of fresh seafood such as shrimp, octopus, scallop and ceviche.
· Guacamole: Made with ripe avocados, lime juice, cilantro and jalapeños, guacamole is a creamy and delicious dip that pairs perfectly with tortilla chips or as a topping for tacos and tostadas.
· Churros: You can't go wrong with churros for dessert! A sweet and satisfying end to any meal, these fried dough sticks are dusted with cinnamon sugar and served with a rich chocolate dipping sauce.
Don't forget to try some of the local drinks, like Margaritas and Palomas. Or if you're feeling adventurous: Try a shot of tequila or raicilla!
While Puerto Vallarta is known for its vibrant atmosphere, it's also a great place for relaxation and recharging. There are plenty of ways to unwind during your spring break trip, from lounging on the beach to indulging in a spa treatment.
Some of the best ways to relax in Puerto Vallarta include the following:
· Spa Treatments: There is no shortage of world-class spas in Puerto Vallarta that offer a wide variety of relaxing treatments. There's something for everyone, whether you're looking for a massage, facial or body wrap. Many spas also offer outdoor treatments. Take advantage of stunning views of the ocean, mountains, or jungle.
· Sunset cruise: One of the most romantic and relaxing experiences you can have in Puerto Vallarta is watching the sun set over the ocean. Many companies offer sunset cruises, taking you out on the water for several hours with drinks, snacks and music. Some even have a chance for a glimpse of dolphins, whales or other marine life.
· Beach lounging: Puerto Vallarta is the perfect place to kick back and relax, with miles of golden sandy beaches. Find a quiet spot on the beach, bring a book or your favorite music, and soak up the sun while listening to the gentle sound of the waves. You can also grab a cold drink and a bite to eat at one of the many beachside restaurants and bars.
· Yoga: Puerto Vallarta is home to a large number of yoga studios and wellness centers that offer classes in yoga and meditation. These activities are perfect for those seeking stress relief, relaxation and inner peace. Many studios also offer outdoor classes, such as beach yoga. This allows you to connect with nature while practicing mindfulness.
Puerto Vallarta is the perfect destination for a spring break getaway. There's something for everyone with beautiful beaches, adventurous jungle tours, delicious cuisine, vibrant nightlife, and relaxing activities.
A selection of day passes at the best all-inclusive hotels, exclusive beach clubs, and intimate boutique beachfront hotels Read more
The World's Friendliest City offers you a wide variety of experiences to enjoy throughout the year Read more
Here are the Top 5 recommended experiences for spending a day (or just a few hours) in the World's Friendliest City Read more